Message Forums

× John 14: 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And ° whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

exclamation-circle Armenia and Azerbaijan conflict over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.

More
1 week 1 day ago #263 by Born Again Christians
I was listening to radio 4 the other night on the 11 Oct 2020 and heard for the first time about the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.

What I heard was the bombing of each other through a supposed cease fire where each county had fired bombs in to civilian area.

I was grateful to find Amir Tsarfati of Behold Israel beholdisrael.org program on Israel this morning where he shares in-depth about this conflict where he exposed the countries that have interest in this conflict.

But more importantly they are innocent civilians who are caught up in this conflict and they need to know Jesus. Pray that the Iranians can be dealt with through sanctions and that this stops Turkey from sniffing about for gas and oil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds