Message Forums

× John 14: 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And ° whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

times Christian School Director Killed and His Family Shot in Nigeria

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #179 by Born Again Christians
Muslim Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria’s Plateau state shot a Christian school director in the head before shooting his wife in the back and his two children in the feet on May 5, sources told Morningstar News.

Rev. Bayo Famonure, head of the Messiah College Christian high school, said he was shot at his home on the school’s premises in Gana Ropp village, Barkin Ladi County on Tuesday night. Famonure said his wife and children were also shot when eight herdsmen stormed the school while the family was asleep. In a text message, Pastor Famonure told Morning Star News: “Yes, I was shot in the head, but the bullet didn’t enter. It’s a miracle.” Sources said Famonure’s wife Na’omi was taken to University Teaching Hospital where she had surgery on her back on Wednesday and was in stable condition. Famonure said the children were also in stable health and that the family had been “chatting.” ...

Read More

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds