Message Forums

× John 14: 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And ° whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

heart tasiapercevecz Feeling anxious? Stressed? Tired? Here are just a few promises God’s word gives us

More
2 months 2 days ago - 2 months 2 days ago #118 by Born Again Christians
Hi I am bit of a fitness freak with long distance running doing 30 to 100 mile ultras. As part of my fitness I do some CrossFit style workouts to help strengthen my body to handle the miles on my legs.

I follow a group of athletes from CrossFit Mayhem with some of them Born Again Christians and I love the passion this lady has to her workouts and she isn't ashamed to share the Gospel.

On her Instagram she posted these scriptures and they are powerful to those who are struggling with fear in these days with the Covid 19 Virus.

Write these verses down on a piece of paper and look at them, when fear comes over you.

Feeling anxious? Stressed? Tired? Here are just a few promises God’s word gives us: •

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. -Isaiah 40:29

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:9 •

The lions may go weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. -Psalm 34:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. - John 10:10 •

A reminder of these promises helped me yesterday and I hope they can help you today! #wegotthis

Last edit: 2 months 2 days ago by Born Again Christians.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds