The Fourth Reich: Part I – Pete Garcia - 2 months 1 day ago #119
For the past two decades, an increasing number of pundits, writers, and thinkers have begun seeing and then articulating on the increasing parallels between 21st century America and pre-World War II Europe. Even more disturbing than these troubling correlations, was the inevitability of it all. It seemed no matter what we did or how we voted, the world (and the US in particular) seemed to keep marching in one particular direction- totalitarianism. Are we doomed to repeat the same inevitable trajectory that plunged a desperate 1920s Germany into embracing one of the most horrific regimes to ever exist?
Although nostalgic remembrances tend to gloss over the past with a brilliant hue, the red-flashing warning signs had been there for decades (i.e., creeping cultural Marxism, the corruption of capitalism, collapsing nuclear family, sinking morality, abortion on demand, etc.). It would seem that pre-9/11 America was as blissfully unaware of our sinking ship, as we were with a world in transition. No one in any position of authority that I can remember, aside from Ronald Reagan, ever publicly stated the USA might not always be that shining superpower on a hill. In fact, if you ever said that in a serious public forum, you were deemed a tin-foil hat conspiracy theorist and immediately dismissed out of hand as a lunatic. Nevertheless, 9/11 provided us with that unfortunate rude awakening that many had been ignoring for decades- the world did change and would never be the same again.
Having recently rewatched Schindler's List for the umpteenth time, there are a couple of points in the movie that has recently stood out to me in a new way. I suppose its meaning has gained this new, profound significance considering the $30T national debt threshold we are soon to cross over.
For those unfamiliar with the real-life story/movie of Schindler's List, Oskar Schindler was a German industrialist and Nazi party member who had moved from Germany to Krakow, Poland in the early days of the war to make his fortunes. Having previously struck out on a number of prior business ventures, his wife Emilie asked him why this time would be any different. Here is an excerpt from the movie.
Three hundred and fifty workers on the factory floor with one purpose … to make money – for me! … They won't soon forget the name Schindler, either. I can tell you that. Oskar Schindler, they'll say. Everybody remembers him. He did something extraordinary. He did something no one else did. He came here with nothing, a suitcase, and built a bankrupt company into a major manufactory. And left with a steamer trunk, two steamer trunks, full of money. All the riches of the world. … There's no way I could have known this before, but there was always something missing. In every business I tried, I can see now it wasn't me that had failed. Something was missing. Even if I'd known what it was, there's nothing I could have done about it, because you can't create this thing. And it makes all the difference in the world between success and failure.
Now, not to rehash the whole movie, but Oskar had set out to become filthy rich by exploiting this crisis called World War II. Fast forward to the end of the movie (around 1944) and he had achieved his goal of becoming filthy rich. Unbeknownst to himself or his wife, he had no idea the war and all of its atrocities would affect him the way that it did. He had no idea the Jews he had meant to profit off of, essentially slave labor, would become the very thing he ends up sacrificing his fortunes on.
The scene in the movie that stood out to me (around the 2:20 min mark) shows him standing over a bed, looking at suitcases full of German Reichmarks. All the money he had in these suitcases (around $1.3 million dollars by today's standard) represented his entire life's savings. He was now on the verge of using all of this money to pay off the local SS Commander Amon Göth in order to buy back his Jewish workers' lives.
Although the movie doesn't necessarily expand the dialogue on this amazing sacrifice, he must have realized three things. First, the war would not last forever. He mentions this fact earlier in the movie. Second, the horrors of the Third Reich would not go unpunished. He was becoming deeply disturbed by the atrocities he sees going on. Lastly, he must have realized that money would become just as worthless as all the other failed currencies from defeated empires in the end. I suppose part of his transition from profiteer to humanitarian was that he concluded that he use all that money to do the greatest good he could, while he could.
You're probably wondering what Schindler's List has to do with the craziness we see in the world today. I'm here to tell you the world is being frog-marched into a new Fourth Reich, and that this new regime will make everything that has preceded it (including Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Kim, etc.) pale in comparison. Since the Nazi's concept of a "Third Reich, presupposes that there were a First and Second Reich, it behooves us to know what these were before moving forward.
Third Reich, official Nazi designation for the regime in Germany from January 1933 to May 1945, as the presumed successor of the medieval and early modern Holy Roman Empire of 800 to 1806 (the First Reich) and the German Empire of 1871 to 1918 (the Second Reich). (Britannica)
Not to rehash a thousand plus years of European history (see image below for that), let's just say that Germany did in fact play a central role in the entirety of the Holy Roman Empire. It began when Pope Leo III crowned the Frankish king Charlemagne as the Holy Roman Emperor on December 25, 800AD. The Holy Roman Empire itself was the product of the imperial pairing by the Roman Catholic Church who was attempting to consolidate its control over the varying (and often warring) factions in central Europe, as well as revive the Western Roman Empire which had effectively ended around 476AD. Thus, the title claim (i.e., Third Reich) by Herr Hitler and company is at least historically accurate, if not tragically misguided.
The Great Reset
“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.”
~ Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744 -1812)
Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of Europe
We all know that money equals power, power equals influence, and influence (ideas and ideology) makes the world go round. To that end, the final "Reich" lasted 12 years from 1933-1945. The Third Reich's money, i.e., the Reichsmark, held its value for about 24 years (1924-1948), after which, it changed to the Deutchesmark. The Deutchesmark lasted from 1948 to 2002 when the Euro became the common currency in Germany and the rest of the European Union.
The Reichsmark fate was sealed due to the changing geopolitical realities on the ground. For reasons unknown (demonically driven paranoia perhaps), and despite all of his advisors advising against it, Hitler was driven to open up a second war front by invading the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa. In so doing, he doomed not just his nation, but the national currency as well. The Reichsmark collapse also triggered other financial collapses across Europe for those who had either been accosted by the Reichsmark or were dependent upon it for their own stability even before the war ended. By 1944, the Third Reich was in a death spiral, and Nazi officials everywhere were getting nervous and looking for highly mobile valuables (gold, diamonds, etc.) to be able to use after Germany's inevitable demise.
Although we have the luxury of historical hindsight, even a casual observer back then could see that Hitler's policies were both unconscionable (i.e., the Final Solution) as well as unsustainable (Four Year Plan). But if making the comparisons to the US today, what does that say for us? We know our policies are both unconscionable (ex. abortion holocaust, endless wars, etc.) as well as unsustainable (e.g., $30T national debt). Can our leaders not see the writing on the wall as evidence of our imminent financial collapse?
Not to compare modern investors with Nazi officials, but both were/are frantically looking to diversify their currency holdings into things like land, precious metals, and minerals, and crypto before the SS Dollar hits the inevitable iceberg. But investors are not the only indicators of our own collapse. Simply look at the globalists who, once only operated in the shadows, are now working with boldness in their efforts to dismantle our once-great nation. Think about it this way, they would have never done the things they are now doing, at the height of our power. But now, they are no longer hiding their intentions.
Since the 1940's Bretton-Woods Agreement, the world's economy has largely been led by the US Economy and US Dollar. The way it was set up, it was in the world's best interest to keep the US dollar strong, which would, in turn, help keep every other currency stable. However, given the increasingly advanced technological developments we are seeing each passing day, the US Dollar's global hegemony is increasingly becoming a 20th-century holdover that is well past its expiration date...and the globalist knows it. They are in the process of bankrupting us just as we did the Soviet Union in the 1980s, through strategically imbalanced climate and economic policies, weaponized illegal immigration, the expansion of the welfare state, and endless war footing.
Perhaps this is why our government over the past several congresses and administrations don't seem to care about writing multi-trillion-dollar legislative bills, or controlling our borders, or instituting universal basic income and healthcare, or providing $450,000 reparations to illegal aliens. They don't care about the national debt, because they know this whole system is collapsing anyway. From their perspective, we are already too far gone, so they might as well jockey for their new positions in the new world order by expediting its arrival. After all, if globalist-minded politicians and corporate oligarchs' primary goals are to stay in power, they will do whatever is in their best interests to ensure this happens regardless of what it does to the rest of us. Hence, the Great Reset.
Over the past twenty-one months, the response to the covid-19 scourge has consolidated the monopolistic corporations’ grip on the economy on top, while advancing “actually-existing socialism” below. In partnership with Big Tech, Big Pharma, the legacy media, national and international health agencies, and compliant populations, hitherto “democratic” Western states are increasingly being transformed into totalitarian regimes modeled after China, seemingly overnight. I need not provide a litany of the tyranny and abuses. You can read about them on alternative news sites—until you can no longer read about them even there.
The Great Reset, then, is not merely a conspiracy theory; it is an open, avowed, and planned project, and it is well underway. But because capitalism with Chinese characteristics, or corporate-socialist statism, lacks free markets and depends on the absence of free will and individual liberty, it is, ironically, “unsustainable,” and doomed to fail. The question is just how much suffering and distortion will be endured until it does. (mises.org)
Globalists such as Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, George Soros, British royalty, the United Nations (and its various appendages), Blackrock, State Street, Vanguard, Berkshire Hathaway, etc., are of one mind regarding this coming global change. They truly believe that the only way to save the planet is to be the ones controlling it. They are feverishly planning this regime change under a number of different auspices, namely through the legislative initiatives set forth by the United Nation's Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030 programs. These initiatives are then repackaged by other globalist groups such as the Web Economic Forum, Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Rockefeller Foundation, etc., into more palatable and benign terms such as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Building Back Better, and the Great Reset and propagandized by the fifth column mainstream media.
The Fourth Reich: Part II – Pete Garcia - 2 months 1 day ago #120
The Fourth Reich: Part II – Pete Garcia - www.rev310.net/post/the-fourth-reich-part-ii
The arrival of the totalitarian state is not coming, it is already here. It’s been here for decades now since at least the JFK assassination in 1963. What we are seeing and experiencing now (since the Clinton era), is the layering of it. To this point, the silent coup didn’t happen on November 2, 2020, with a stolen election. That was simply the culmination of it. No, the silent coup began on January 20, 2017, and didn’t stop until Biden was placed into office. This is a rare thing too, as the deep/shadow state does not like to reveal itself to the public. However, it was forced too with the surprise election of Donald Trump in 2016. His election forced this shadowy underbelly of the D.C. deep-state apparatus to rise up to push back against the swamp draining Trump had threatened. As bad as it seemed at the time, what was done against Trump was really just a microcosm of what is happening around the world.
This present form of the mystery of lawlessness is currently represented by this ‘spirit of antichrist’ that is sweeping the world. It is even now, working overtime to ready the world’s kingdoms and peoples to embrace the coming Beast kingdom; the revived Unholy Roman Empire. At some point soon, and shortly after the Rapture of the Church, this mystery of lawlessness will no longer remain a mystery, but will manifest itself into a person known as the lawless one, or the man of sin.
As for the revived Roman Empire, I call it unholy not for the sake of sounding hyperbolic, but as a statement of fact. This final iteration of its geopolitical manifestation will become the epicenter of blasphemy, demonic activity, and wickedness unseen on earth since the days of Noah. And at the head of this final kingdom, will be a political leader, the lawless one, aided by his false prophet, who will deceive the whole world.
Now, according to Luke 4:5-7, Satan was at one point in the ancient past, given authority over the kingdoms of this earth, and he can legally give it to whomever he wants. Whether Satan acquired this authority when Adam lost his dominion at the fall, or Satan got it at the tower of Babel, I cannot say for certain. Either way, his authority over the nations was not something Jesus contested when being tested in the wilderness. Jesus simply rebuked Satan with Scripture tempting him.
Side note: Due to the wording in Genesis 11:1-9, many people underestimate the severity of the judgment at Babel. Not only did the judgment consist of the physical dispersion by genetics and the confusion of languages, but also that the angels (e.g., divine council- bene ‘elohim) were given authority over the nations as well. Look here at what Deuteronomy 32 states. I am using the Septuagint (LXX) translation here as it gives a more accurate and consistent interpretation of the passage.
Remember the days of old, consider the years for past ages: ask thy father, and he shall relate to thee, thine elders, and they shall tell thee. When the Most High divided the nations, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the nations according to the number of the angels of God. And his people Jacob became the portion of the Lord, Israel was the line of his inheritance. Deut. 32:7-9 (emphasis mine)
Centuries later, we see Gabriel telling Daniel (Dan. 10) about a prince of Persia and a prince of Grecia who withstood another angelic messenger for many days, and we can correctly deduce that these ‘princes’ were not human. Humans are far weaker than angels and we certainly couldn’t hold back an angel for 21 days. Thus, these princes are fallen angels are who are executing some kind of territorial control over specific regions under Satan’s authority.
But it stands to reason that if there are princes of Persia and Grecia, there would also be these fallen princes over Britannia, Germania, America, etc. This is why most of the world cultures worship demigods and other mythological pagan entities. Somewhere along the lines, most assuredly before Moses day, this divine council failed. Also note that the Lord Himself reserved one nation unto Himself, that being Israel. Through Israel would come the Messiah, who by His life, death, and Resurrection, would inherit all the nations when He returns a second time to establish His forever kingdom. However, back to the topic at hand.
Whatever final configuration this Beast-Kingdom will manifest into (Daniel 7:23-25, 8:23-25, Revelation 13:1-5, 17:7-18), a logical assumption would be that it is centered on the Mediterranean. This is why for many years, the European Union (EU), the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) has been so intriguing to me. At present, it is like a digital picture that has not quite pixelated enough to make out what exactly it is, but it is increasingly coming into focus.
I know for a long time, many assumed (myself included) that the ten kings (Dan 2, 7, 8, Rev. 12, 13, 17) who rise up, would be ten leaders that came from within Europe itself. But since the days of the European Common Market (Treaty of Rome-1957), the EU has developed into 27 nations, so it’s difficult to say if this final kingdom is purely Euro-centric. My theory is that this final kingdom will be a mixture of regional powers, with the EU, UfM, and a repurposed NATO to form the outline/ framework for their new European Defense Force. But here is why I think the Mediterranean is critical to this idea.
If Satan is currently managing the worldly kingdoms (he is), then he has spent an overwhelming amount of time focused on one particular area of the world- the Mediterranean. In particular, he has spent an enormous amount of time on one particular kingdom…Rome (3, 345 years to be exact). So if we think back to the stages of the Roman Empire, we can see its evolution over three millennia. Satan is not going to abandon this structure/system he already has in place.
Stages of Roman Power - Time Period
The Regal Period - 753- 509 BC (244 years)
The Republican Rome - 509- 49 BC (465 years)
Imperial Rome - 49BC- 476 AD (525 years)
Byzantine Empire - 330- 1453 AD (1,123 years)
Holy Roman Empire - 800-1806 (1,006 years)
German Second Reich - 1871- 1918 (47 years)
German Third Reich - 1933- 1945 (12 years)
EEC, EU, UfM, NATO - 1949- Present (72 years)
The Beast Kingdom - ??? (7 years)
Furthermore, if you read part one of this series, you will see the correlation between the Third Reich’s historical claims to the Holy Roman Empire (i.e., the First Reich) and where we are today. I think in a way, the Third Reich may have been Satan’s test run for this final kingdom. We also know according to Scripture (Daniel 9:26) that the Antichrist will come from somewhere within the boundaries of the Imperial Roman Empire (since that is the time period when Jerusalem was sieged and the temple destroyed), and he will subdue three of the ten kings, and then claim authority over the entire earth.
The New Legion
Although I have been writing about this for years, I have to credit the folks at Rapture Forums for finding and posting this Gatestone piece regarding the call to arms regarding the desire to create a new European Defense Force.
This is from EU observer Dave Keating noted:
“The Brussels buzzword is now ‘strategic autonomy,’ an effort to wrestle the word ‘sovereignty’ away from nationalists and make the case that only a strong EU can make Europeans truly sovereign in relation to Russia, China, and the United States.”
European federalists increasingly have called for building an autonomous EU military force:
– March 8, 2015. In an interview with the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag, Jean-Claude Juncker, then the president of the European Commission, the EU’s administrative arm, declared that the European Union needed its own army because it was not “taken entirely seriously” on the international stage. The proposal was flatly rejected by the British government, which at the time was still an EU member: “Our position is crystal clear that defense is a national — not an EU — responsibility and that there is no prospect of that position changing and no prospect of a European army.”
– September 26, 2017. President Macron, in a major speech at Sorbonne University, called for a joint EU defense force as part of his vision for the future of the bloc: “Europe needs to establish a common intervention force, a common defense budget and a common doctrine for action.”
– November 6, 2018. Macron, marking the centenary of the armistice that ended World War 1, warned that Europe cannot be protected without a “true, European army.” He added: “We have to protect ourselves with respect to China, Russia and even the United States of America.”
– November 13, 2018. German Chancellor Angela Merkel echoed Macron’s calls for a European army: “The times when we could rely on others are over. This means nothing less than for us Europeans to take our destiny in our own hands if we want to survive as a Union…. We have to create a European intervention unit with which Europe can act on the ground where necessary. We have taken major steps in the field of military cooperation; this is good and largely supported in this house. But I also have to say, seeing the developments of the recent years, that we have to work on a vision to establish a real European army one day.”
– September 10, 2019. During her first press conference as the new president of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, who has long called for a “United States of Europe,” said that she will lead a “geopolitical Commission” aimed at boosting the EU’s role on the world stage. She did not offer many details other than a vaguely worded pledge that the European Union would “be the guardian of multilateralism.”
– November 7, 2019. President Macron, in an interview with the London-based magazine, The Economist, declared that NATO was “brain dead” and warned that European countries can no longer rely on the United States for defense. Europe, he said, stands on “the edge of a precipice” and needs to start thinking of itself strategically as a geopolitical power and regain “military sovereignty” or otherwise “we will no longer be in control of our destiny.” Macron criticized U.S. President Donald J. Trump because he “doesn’t share our idea of the European project.” Chancellor Merkel said Macron “used drastic words — that is not my view of co-operation in NATO.”
– November 26, 2019. France and Germany announced the “Conference on the Future of Europe,” a two-year post-Brexit soul-searching exercise aimed at reforming the EU to make it “more united and sovereign.”
– June 17, 2020. The European Council tasked the EU’s foreign policy chief, Josep Borrell, with drafting a written “Strategic Compass.” The document should have three main purposes: 1) to formulate the EU’s first common threat analysis; 2) to strengthen the EU’s security and defense role; and 3) to offer political guidance for future military planning processes. The Strategic Compass, aimed at harmonizing the perception of threats and risks within the EU, is to be presented in November 2021, debated by EU leaders in December 2021, and approved in March 2022.
– December 3, 2020. EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell, in blog post, “Why European Strategic Autonomy Matters,” wrote: “It is difficult to claim to be a ‘political union’ able to act as a ‘global player’ and as a ‘geopolitical Commission’ without being ‘autonomous.'” He described “strategic autonomy” as a long-term process intended to ensure that Europeans “increasingly take charge of themselves.”
– May 5, 2021. Fourteen EU countries — Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain — called for the creation of a so-called EU First Entry Force consisting of 5,000 troops with air, land and sea capabilities.
– August 29, 2021. In an interview with the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, Borrell, the EU’s foreign policy chief, said that the moment had come to establish an EU expeditionary force — a “First Entry Force” — to compensate for U.S. “disengagement” from international affairs. A senior EU diplomat, speaking to the Guardian newspaper, asked: “We have been here before — which leader is going to allow their nationals to be killed in the name of the EU? What problem is this reaction force meant to solve? Does Borrell seriously entertain the idea the EU would be able to step into the void the US left?”
– September 15, 2021. In her annual State of the Union speech delivered to the European Parliament in Strasbourg, von der Leyen urged greater military independence from the United States. “Europe can — and clearly should — be able and willing to do more on its own,” she said. She called for a “European Defense Union” but admitted the “lack of political will” to “build the foundation for collective decision-making.”
– October 2, 2021. European Council President Charles Michel, speaking at an award ceremony of the International Charlemagne Prize, declared that “2022 will be the year of European defense.”
– October 5-6, 2021. At an EU Summit in Slovenia, EU member states were so divided on the issue of strategic autonomy that the topic was not even included in the summit’s final declaration. To create the illusion of consensus, Michel issued an “oral conclusion” of the summit: “To become more effective and assertive on the international stage, the European Union needs to increase its capacity to act autonomously.”
Where I part ways with the so-called EU experts at Gatestone and elsewhere, is they’re convinced the EU cannot put a cohesive, multinational army together serving under the banner of the European Union. I would agree that a German, Dutch, Italian, French, the Polish army, would not fight effectively under the banner of bureaucracy, which is what the EU represents. However, they would fight to the death, were the EU to rebrand and call itself the new Roman Empire, the Fourth Reich, or some other name reminiscent of Europe’s glory days. Seeing as how most of human history has had Europe at the center stage of world power, they have a lot of options to choose from.
The problem with most of today’s so-called international affairs experts and think tanks is that they refuse to accept the prophetic narrative for where the Bible says the world will end up. And because they don’t, all they can do instead is offer up these utterly unrealistic and naïve futuristic visions of a socialist utopia where people are content to own nothing, eat less meat, and have every inch of their lives micromanaged by some “benign” authoritarian government. Conversely, the other half of these so-called experts are stuck in neutral and can’t seem to stop wanting to fight the last war. The same reason the US military and political leaders are just now starting to panic regarding China’s military potential is the same reason they won’t see the truly terrifying potential the EU represents.
These experts keep thinking of the EU twenty years ago who back then, was just a bureaucratic paper tiger, perpetually gridlocked by infighting and incompetence. However, given the utterly chaotic Afghanistan departure, I’m fairly certain EU and NATO leaders no longer trust us to defend them against a Russian invasion. And under this administration and senior military leadership, I don’t blame them. If they weren’t convinced before, they are absolutely convinced that now is the right time to build their own army and take charge of their own defense.
So to summarize and perhaps clarify my theory thus far is that the EU/UfM/NATO will become one of the ten regions the world realigns into after the Rapture. We know at some level, the demonic forces (those territorial princes) are anticipating this and are feverishly pushing world leaders into laying the groundwork for this totalitarian state to arise (courtesy Agenda 2030). These demonic princes know that the moment the Rapture happens, it will decimate the US politically, economically, militarily, and societally. They also know when the US goes down, it will quickly drag the global economy down with it and it will be that much hard to regain order. After the Rapture, the EU would be able to fairly easily take control of the vast US military arsenal that we’ve been posturing in Europe for decades during the Cold War.
To be continued.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds