Forums

When answering posts and making statements about matters of faith please always back up your point of view using God’s Holy and inerrant Word. Please note that we will not allow passages from the Apocrypha, the book or Mormon, the Watchtower or any other false book. 2 Timothy 3 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Topic-icon Rejected by the World!! Accepted by Christ!!

More
1 week 1 day ago #122 by Guiltymessenger05

How many times have you been rejected by the world because of your faith!! have you been rejected by society because your a Christian. Have you been rejected by your so called friends, or disowned by your family? Have you been sacked from a job because of your beliefs. Have you been excluded from school, college or expelled from university because of your views. Have you been persecuted for Christ's name? have you been banned from public areas or ejected from a public building for preaching the word, Or faced any other kind of discrimination? or have you even been arrested for preaching the message of Christ!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #123 by Guiltymessenger05

I have been removed from an online forum just for saying " God bless, turn 2 Christ people". I have been removed from facebook just for preaching the word to people, trying to reach people, getting them to turn to Christ, showing them the love of Christ and suggesting to them a way out of their problems. My brother hates me! my sister won't talk to me, I've got absolutely no friends left from growing up with. I'm reviled by the world but I'm totally fine with that coz I have the love of Christ in me, I am at peace and I am happy and its all worth it coz I have the truth and the love of God which moves me everyday!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds