Forums

When answering posts and making statements about matters of faith please always back up your point of view using God’s Holy and inerrant Word. Please note that we will not allow passages from the Apocrypha, the book or Mormon, the Watchtower or any other false book. 2 Timothy 3 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Topic-icon Spikes in the Back of Their Skulls Because We Use Smartphones so Much, from CT

More
4 weeks 23 hours ago - 4 weeks 23 hours ago #111 by Born Again Christians

Humans Have Started Growing Spikes in the Back of Their Skulls Because We Use Smartphones so Much

www.newsweek.com/humans-have-started-gro...ones-so-much-1443757

Smartphones Might Be Having A Bizarre Effect On Your Skull

www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/s...ffect-on-your-skull/

Humans Have Started Growing Spikes in the Back of Their Skulls Because We Use Smartphones so Much

www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/humans...s-so-much/ar-AACTeeJ

My Smartphone Gave Me a Painful Neurological Condition

gizmodo.com/my-smartphone-gave-me-a-pain...condition-1711422212

Last edit: 4 weeks 23 hours ago by Born Again Christians. Reason: Title edit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 23 hours ago #112 by Born Again Christians

This is some good information and the same sort of thing got me thinking heading to Glasgow on the train two weeks ago.
As I was traveling I saw everywhere people looking at their smartphones and I felt uncomfortable as I was desperate to look at mine.
I have been really burdened to get rid of my phone but I'll miss it for the Bible and sermons apps that I have. I am thinking I could bring my old Gideons Bible with me and down load sermons on my mp3 player.
The more I think of it I feel panicked that ill have no facebook or strava on the go and I feel I need to pray deeply about this.

What's your thoughts?

More
1 week 6 days ago #116 by Born Again Christians

Debunked: The absurd story about smartphones causing kids to sprout horns – Ars Technica arstechnica.com/science/2019/06/debunked...ids-to-sprout-horns/

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds